Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our little baby love.

I wanted to make sure I wrote after every Doctor's appointment. I had an appointment last week (on the 7th of Nov) and I forgot to blog about it.

Nothing too exciting.. I spent a while talking with my favorite Midwife, Lisa. We talked for a while, and she gave me some reassuring and positive encouragement. I needed to hear it. She, herself, has had two VBAC's - and is VERY sure that I'll be successful with baby number 3.

She was unable to find the baby's heart beat with a doppler (of course, I was only 9 weeks) so she did a quick ultrasound for me and printed off a picture. The little guy/girl was just fine and has gotten SO big since our last ultrasound at 6 weeks!

My next appointment is Dec 8th, assuming that my best friend doesn't go into labor that day/night and I'm unavailable =) I will be 14 weeks then.


We probably won't be able to find out what the baby is until some time in January.. I'll be 20 weeks right around January 18th. I don't want to waste the money that we spent last time at a crappy 3D ultrasound place who couldn't get us good pictures. I think we'll hold onto the money, and wait until our 20 week anatomy scan, and find out then. =)

Here's a picture of our little love!

                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment